7 Golden Rules That Every Couple Should Follow
At "Love, Life & Lipstick," you heard some of the golden rules that every couple should follow to strengthen and protect their relationship. Let's take a look at them:
1. Never ever mention the word "divorce."
2. Do not bring back past issues that have nothing to do with your relationship today.
3. Do not argue in public or in front of your children.
4. Cease the conflict and give each other a break when you see that things are escalating to a harmful level.
5. Never abuse each other physically or verbally.
6. Do not go to sleep angry at each other.
7. Failure is not an option. Both of you ought to make the efforts and changes needed to resolve your differences.
For more on the rules, stay tuned from Monday to Friday from 6 pm to 9 pm only on iHope Radio. Share your thoughts with Chris and May.
Have you practiced some of these rules? What were the results? Do you agree with these rules? Let us know what you think. Leave your comment below. If you enjoyed this post, please share with your family and friends.